Myddfai and the surrounding areas have a wide range of activities to do and things to see including the beautiful landscapes and history. Below are our Top 5 things to see & do in Myddfai to ensure that you make the most of your visit to Myddfai, Llandovery.
- Myddfai Ty Talcen Gift Shop to purchase your unique Souvenirs and Special Welsh Gifts.
- Relax with a Hot drink and Home made Cake or a filling Lunch in the Myddfai Visitor Centre Café.
- Visit Myddfai’s St Michael’s Church, a solid stone building which dates from the 12th Century. The parish registers held here date from 1653. Come and see the Gravestone of the Last “Physician of Myddfai”.
- The Myddfai area is the setting for many tales of myth and legend. One such legend is the story of the Lady of the Lake, find the story at Myddfai Hall, then why not take a short drive and a longer walk to the setting of the story at the beautiful lake of Llyn y Fan Fach where it all began.
- Visit the popular Red Kite Feeding Station to see the spectacular display of the Red Kites feeding in the beautiful countryside. Feeding times are 2pm in Summer Months and 3pm in Winter months, Bookings Only.